- There is a safe and easy way to help girls boost their sales and reach their goals. Sign them up for the online Cookie Club, which enables them to send emails asking for cookie “promises.” This program is offered through Little Brownie Bakers.
- Girl Scouts throughout Montana and Wyoming can supercharge their sales!
- The Cookie Club is a safe and easy way to enhance the Cookie Program. Ask your Troop Leader for more information and get started today. Troop Leaders can get more information on how to sign up for the Cookie Club on the Little Brownie Bakers website.
Online marketing for Girl Scouts
- In response to requests Girl Scouts of the USA has adopted a new policy that opens the door for individual girls to promote sales of cookies and other products, and also to take order commitments online. The policy goes into effect immediately, and GSMW is ready to support Girl Scouts as we move together in this direction.
- Check out the 411 on Online Marketing for Girl Scout Product Activities for details.
- Be sure to sign the Girl Scout Internet Safety Pledge!
- Also, check out letmeknow.girlscouts.org (for adults) and lmk.girlscouts.org (for girls), our sites for general help on staying safe online.
Resources For more information specifically for adults working with girls and parents, check out the following downloads:
- The 5 Skills—Shaping Your Girl’s Future
- The 5 Skills and Leadership Outcomes
- The 5 Skills in Action
- Practical Tips for Parents
- Coaching Your Budding Businesswoman
- Safety Tips for Girls