Date: July 9-12
Location: Historical Museum at Fort Missoula
Cost: $40 early bird, before June 1
$50 by June 22
$65 late registration, after June 24
No registrations will be accepted after July 3
Join us for GSI: Girl Scout Investigation, where girls are introduced to a variety of detective skills: fingerprinting, clue tracking, observation perfecting, scene investigating, … maybe they will even find a case to crack!
Girls do not need to be in a troop to attend, and current Girl Scouts are encouraged to invite their non-Girl Scout friends to join in on the fun! This week-long event welcomes all girls entering 1st grade through 12th grade. The more, the merrier!/u
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Day Camp T-Shirt Design Contest!
We would like to have this year’s Day Camp t-shirt designed by a local Girl Scout! Please have your interested girls submit their design following these guidelines:
– Must represent this year’s Camp theme “GSI – Girl Scout Investigation” and have the theme IN the design.
– The design must fit on an 8 ½ X 11 sheet of white paper.
– Encourage girls to use entire sheet as it is easier to shrink than enlarge.
– No more than 3 colors (plus black).
– Girl’s name must be on the back of paper only
– Remember that this design will be printed on t-shirts, so tiny detail may not transfer well.
Please pass this information on to all your families — individual girl entries are welcome, or the troops can submit entries from all girls./u
Must be submitted no later than May 20th at 1:00pm.
Entries can be dropped off at the GS office, emailed or snail mailed!
Designs will be judged by an impartial panel.
Submit all shirt entries to:
1018 Burlington Ave, Ste 101
Missoula, MT 59801
GS day camp reg form 2013 can be emailed